Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Suffolk County Council's Online Admissions Service
This facility is closed as the deadline for online admissions has passed if your child is due to transfer school in September 2014 or to start school in the 2014/15 school year. Please do not register on this site now.
If you made an application by the deadline date you can view the status of your online application by entering your email address and password.
Any applications made after the closing date will have to be made on a paper CAF1 and sent to your Admissions Team. Please refer to the Admissions to Schools in Suffolk 2014/15 booklet for further information.
You can use this online facility from September 2014 to register and submit an application for a school place if your child is due to transfer school in September 2015, or to start school in the 2015/16 school year.