Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Suffolk County Council's Online Admissions Service
This facility is now closed. If your child is due to transfer school in September 2016 or to start school full-time in the 2016/2017 school year the closing date for online admissions has passed. Please do not register on this site now.
If you made an online application by the closing date you can view the status of your application on the relevant offer day by entering your email address and password. You will also receive an email with details of the school offer on the offer day, before allocation letters are received.
Any applications made now will have to be made on a paper CAF1 form and sent to the Admissions Team. Please refer to the Admissions to Schools in Suffolk 2016/2017 guide for further information which is available at www.suffolk.gov.uk/admissions.
You can use this online facility from September 2016 to register and submit an application for a school place if your child is due to transfer school in September 2017, or to start school full-time in the 2017/2018 school year.